Wednesday, November 08, 2006


It has been quite a while since I last updated so I thought I would give it a go. I am actually in New York right now for an orientation for work. (yes, its been like over 6 months but I am still pretty new to all this). We went to dinner tonight at Virgils in Times Square - I have never been to New York so this was quite an experience for me! Crazy, but a lot of fun! I've been here since Monday and after our meetings are done Friday afternoon, my co worker Connie and I are going to hit the Big Apple on our own for the weekend. I am so excited. In even bigger news, I have been dating a wonderful guy for almost 2 months and I can't tell you how amazing he is. I am happier than I have ever been but more importantly, I have never felt the hand of the Lord so strongly over a relationship before. Its definitely worth asking about if you're curious. For now I will leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home